• (RSS)
  • (RSS)

Slumdog Millionaire

I just watch this truly unbelievable movie, won the best picture and and best director for 2009. The movie was set in India, and it really amaze me, it was so dramatically great. They show the life that no one would ever imagine exist like in our country, the child who search for trash, it's truly amazing, there's action, drama, even some parts that would make you laugh at 1st you'll probably br confue of the movie but it all make sense in the end, it's the best movie I ever see in my life, I just want you to watch it, it shows what are really in the world, what really is happening :] and how things can change, habang may buhay mag pag asa :], just watch it; it was greatt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

tymm 4 sum pis

welkam!

Photobucketheight hmm, well i dunno how did u get here lol, i'm pat and welcome 2 mai blog woosh!

chat