• (RSS)
  • (RSS)

farewell inang...

Almost end of the summer waah few more weeks haiiz, long time no post eh? well this summer is really really boring, we was suppose to go in the beach this weeek but something bad came up, something really really bad. last night I dream about my inang maria (my dad's mom)I'm not really thinking about her those time but it just came up, well we can't go to beach because inang's cancer is getting worst I'm not actually sure if it's cancer, but the day before yesterday my dad call up, he said lumalala daw ung sakit ni inang then the next day he went in the philippines waah, I want to say sorry for everything we've done, I wanna go there in the Philippines I want to see her for the last time, but I guess, I can only see her only in my dreams from now on..., my dad said she's going to rest later this day, 4:59 AM, rest in piece inang maria, all of my cousins my family isn't going to be in here changing the world everyday, Maria Dimaya Angeles. RIP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

tymm 4 sum pis

welkam!

Photobucketheight hmm, well i dunno how did u get here lol, i'm pat and welcome 2 mai blog woosh!

chat