• (RSS)
  • (RSS)

wooh summer is comin!

haha, long time no see eh?, well been bc dis days, and luckily I past and got commended too! washu, bwahha, just found out ewah my bro has some allergies, and my mom so worry he could go to hospital hope he's ok, damn he get sicked when it is summer wah!, that should when we had school XD well,, I'm not writin now for years probably cuz of laziness, or sumthin, I'm iterd, I want to rest for a while go somewhere where no one is where I can rest my whole mind and refresh my unpredictable mind, I'm sick and so tired of everything, I don't know if I can continue walking to this path of life, but one thing is for sure, my heart say stop, pls stop, damn pls stop. I wanna give up and take some time to think why am i in here? all my goals are probably done or just left unfinished, but for now I wanna go somewhere where no one is. so random, things getting deeper deeepe, I just gave some fansigns, or my last fansignss, hope sir tunie grant my access, ciao everyone, I'll be off for a while to search my self take care I'll be bakk someday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

tymm 4 sum pis

welkam!

Photobucketheight hmm, well i dunno how did u get here lol, i'm pat and welcome 2 mai blog woosh!

chat